Thursday, September 17, 2009

Feels like home...

There is nothing like old friends.  They feel like home.

I truly believe I have some of the greatest friends in the world.  They have stuck by me in times when I really think no one should have (in hind sight of course).  They're the kind of friends who know you better than you know yourself.  They know how you will react to just about anything and they love you just the same.

This weekend I get to see those friends!  Sans husband and baby I'm headed north for girl time and I need it.  I want to laugh until we cry.  I want to drink a little too much and eat good food. 

And so... in honor of good friends... and the times we've shared in the past... enjoy... :)

The Best part? The weekend is only a day away!

1 comment:

Meggie Dials said...

LOVE the post and those pictures (though awful of me...let's get some good new ones this weekend) were fun to look at! So excited!