Sunday, September 13, 2009

On to year 2...

Whew. We did it. We survived two weekends of family, two birthday parties, and two celebrations of our little boy. Now, onto year 2.

The official birthday party was wonderful. A few cases of beer, some pork butt, a case of wine, and a couple big cakes helped make it a total success. I know the kids had fun and I'm pretty sure the 'grown-ups' did too! :)

I still can't believe we have a one year old. I'm starting to feel like it's time to make him a big brother. More on that later.

Here are some pictures from the party (my talented friend Erin took some of them, http://www.erinmoore-photography.com/).

























The Best part? We're finished with bottles. We're finished with formula. We're onto new adventures, new challenges, and new memories. Happy Birthday sweet sweet Cannon. We love you more than you could ever know.

No comments: