Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick Life Udpate

Cannon and I just got back from a whilrwind 48 hour trip to St. Louis to see my parents.  It's the first time in years that we've stayed in the city instead of going to the lake house and I really enjoyed it.  I guess I forgot what an amazingly family friendly city St. Louis is.  It was wonderul to be 'home' (which will bring me to a blog post to be writen at a later date).

Here are a few highlights:








The flights were uneventful, we had our own row on the way there and back so aside from Cannon falling backwards off the seat on the way there (at 7 in the morning) it was smooth.  The TSA guy spilled our milk this morning, I didn't cry, don't worry.  He was a total dufus though.

The basement has carpet.  'Nuf said.

Tonight I am imparting my wisdom on a group of journalism students from Miami of Ohio.  This will absolutely be foder for another post.

The Best part? Home.  There is nothing quite like not living out of a suitcase.


1 comment:

CaSandra said...

I just love Cannon's little spider shirt... and so does Kensley - she keeps trying to pick his spider off the screen!