Thursday, October 15, 2009

This I know....

If the 'pre-made' version tastes better than the 'from scratch' version, you should save your energy.


When you have kids, having a dry cleaner with a drive thru is invaluable.  Come to think of it, without kids it's handy too.

Social networking is probably the worst thing to happen to communcation in centuries.  Color me addicted.

Shopping and pedicures are theraputic.  I don't do either nearly enough.

Wearing makeup to the gym is ok if you've had it on all day.  It's not ok if it's freshly applied in preparation to sweat.

Overalls are never an ok clothing item for adults.  I don't care what runway they're on in Milan or anywhere else.  Not ok.

Blogs do not need music to be entertaining.

Epidurals exist for a reason.

There is no need for several blow up lawn ornaments.  One is pushing it.

When people call at your place of work and ask how you are, they don't actually care.  There's no need for anything more than 'fine, how are you?' response.

DVR is quite possibly the best invention of the last 5 years.

The Best part?  I will continue to add on to this list... :)

What do you know?

2 comments:

CaSandra said...

I know... when it comes to haircuts, you get what you pay for... and I should have paid a little more! Ha Ha


How about what I DON'T know...

How can we put a man on the moon, but can't cure children of cancer?

Aly said...

Never underestimate the value of a good night of sleep.

Christmas decorations in the stores before it's even autumn is waaay too early, even for Christmas nuts.

...and I can't believe you didn't say this...
A good pair of shoes can absolutely make your day.