Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wasted...

Nope, not me (remember, not drinking on M, T, and W?).  Time.  The amount of time I waste is amazing.  Between social networking, emailing, blogging, and actually talking on the phone, I waste more time than I know what to do with. 

The things I could be doing right now: laundry.  putting the vacuum back together.  measuring the rooms for the homeowners insurance company (no idea why). paying bills.  balancing an always unbalanced checkbook.  catching up on Private Practice (Dan won't watch it with me...).  cleaning.  making dinner.  scraping dried food off of Cannon's high chair.  making the bed.  cleaning toilets.  reading.  writing thank you notes.  working on xmas gifts for family.  organizing the cabinets and drawers I constantly ignore.  The list goes on.  And yet, here I sit.  Blogging. 

The Best part?  There's always tomorrow.

No comments: