Saturday, December 5, 2009

Merry Merry


Getting the mail has to be one of my favorite things to do during the holidays.  I look forward to the pictures, the cards, and the letters.  Oh the letters.  I mean who doesn't love a letter written by your great aunts dog?  Look forward to it every year.
I love the pictures.  I love to see people's happiness and share in their joy of the season.
I also love the annual picture taking, card selecting, and mailing.  I have to say that this year more than one friend has told me that we are in the 'first 5' Christmas cards to arrive and that my friends, is a victory.




The Best part?  Making the 'first 5'. :)

2 comments:

CaSandra said...

I LOVED getting your card today :) They turned out great; the signature envelopes even made me a little jealous!

You are #2 in our house... ya know... if anyone was counting!!!

Corey said...

awesome! top 5 again :)
little secret... that's a stamp, not a custom envelope... from thestationarystudio.com love it!