Friday, December 11, 2009

Results

Normally, I wouldn't admit this.  Recently my favorite, designer, amazing jeans, ripped.  Not at a seam, but right in the middle of the leg.  I bent down to pick up Cannon and heard it.  The noise you hear in a commercial or a sitcom when the fat guy bends over to do something.  Like nails on a chalkboard.

I contacted the company (Paige Denim) and am happy to report they took the jeans back and mailed me a new pair!  Had they been from Old Navy or Gap or Target I wouldn't have been as concerned but seeing as buying another pair would probably require a small loan, I'm glad I complained.  I'm also glad they had the sense to replace the jeans.  I'm also glad they didn't rip because they're too small.

The new pair are a slightly different shade but are still fabulous and fit wonderfully.

Cheers.

The Best part?  Nothing like a really good pair of jeans.  The search for them is well worth it.

No comments: