Monday, January 25, 2010

And we're back...

Now that the infamous 'speech' is over the blog can be public again.  I debated it for a little bit--possibly still creeped out about internet creepers.  I've changed some settings to make it slightly more difficult to find.  I know that anything I put on the internet isn't private. 

I will stick to a few 'rules to blog by'...
... no one HAS to read my blog.
... a friend reminded me to 'keep it honest' and that's what I try to do.  Life isn't always pretty. 
... I will remember that the creepy internet people are always out there... why they care is beyond me.

I have learned my lesson about naming people, places, organizations, dalai lamas, friends' grandmothers, or food types on the blog for fear that I may feel the wrath of another grand council.

The main reason that I've gone public again is that my grandparents started reading and I got the most wonderful call from my grandfather about how much he liked it (note to self: keep language clean) and it made my day. 

So, here's to making it easy for those who know me, love me, hate me, like me, want to like me, or just get a kick out of my profound observations and sage advice to follow along with the Best part.

The Best part?  Sorority drama has been put to rest. :)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Yes and your mother reads it also! So nice that the speech went great for you.. and that you are better! not BEST yet... but better..