Thursday, January 28, 2010

CVG to RDU

Tomorrow. 

I'm leaving the boys for a couple of days.  They are best friends and will be super while I'm gone. 

I am excited about old friends.  I'm excited about new laughs (and old ones).  I can't wait for celebrating.  There's something phenomenal about old friends.  You know, the ones who know you better than you know yourself and love you anyway? :)

Cheers.

The Best part?  Baby Isla Grace Thompson is coming soon and we're going to welcome her in style!

2 comments:

CaSandra said...

HAVE A GREAT TRIP... counting on YOU to take/post pictures! *Hint* *Hint*

Hard to think Isla will be here in 2 months :)

Katie said...

Have so much fun! And yes, take lots of pictures and upload! You are a fantastic photographer and am excited to see what your eye captures this weekend! :)