Sunday, January 10, 2010

Least Fave...

I'm pretty sure one of my absolute least favorite things about being a parent is changing the crib sheet. 

When the mattress is high it's cake compared to now.  Since Cannon thinks he's Super Grover and can climb over the highest heights and leap from couch to chair, the mattress is basically on the floor.  There is no graceful way to bend over and contort your body to fight with a fitted sheet.  I usually break out in a sweat and curse whoever invented bumpers. 

The crib sheet does not get changed as often as it should.

Above is the reason.

The Best part?  If that's my least favorite part about being a parent, life's pretty damn good.

1 comment:

Aly said...

You sound like me trying to change the sheets on Jack's bunk beds! (the top bunk is quite hard)

love the new look of the blog!