Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photograph This

I don't want to be Ansel Adams.  I have no desire to take engagement pictures or become an event photographer.  I would however like to be able to take great pictures of our family and friends.  I am that girl who orders prints weekly and puts them into albums.  We have photo albums.  Lots of them.  So does my Dad.  So does my Grandfather.  It's genetic.  It must be. 

So, I'm giving Picasa a shot.  Primarily cause a friend told me it has some simple editing tools that would negate the need for photo editing software.  Secondarily cause I'm tired of Kodak Gallery taking hours upon hours to upload pictures.  I'm not being dramatic.  It takes forever.

So, below are a few old pics I played with.


















The Best part?  Exploring a new hobby.

1 comment:

Meggie said...

the ones of you guys on the beach are so great!!! and awesome that you can play with the color on them! see you tomorrow!