Sunday, March 14, 2010

Building The Brand

Did you know there are 23 million mommy bloggers (this according to an NYT article my mom sent me)?  I would venture to guess I am number 22,945,321.  I would also venture to guess that approximatly 90% of thsoe mommy bloggers drives a minivan.  I too will jump on that band wagon.  Next up the Odyssey.  Full report next week.

We had a terrific weekend.  Enjoyed the Greatest Show on Earth, had friends over last night and I am still wearing my pajamas (it's 9 at night, these are last nght's pajamas).  My bulbs are blooming outside and Cannon's getting molars.  He's also got a wicked stomach virus.  Pretty good chance we'll be home tomorrow.

In random news a fellow blogger and myself have finally convinced a real life friend of mine to start blogging.  That would make her number 23,000,001.  Check her out. 

The Best part?  It was light until nearly 8 tonight!

4 comments:

About Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Hey-thanks for the shout-out! And I like the new 'spring-themed' background :)

CaSandra said...

Aren't you glad that Megan crumbled under the peer pressure? I just love reading about Bug and Sunshine!

elizabeth said...

So glad you need your news editors to keep you informed about your world... mom