Sunday, May 9, 2010

so. blessed.

I think Mother's Day has become one of my top three favorite days of the year (rivaled only by Christmas Day and possibly my birthday).  What a magical, wonderful, amazing day it was. 











We had a delicious brunch downtown and Cannon sat there like an angel for more than an hour!  Can't ask for more than that!  I didn't change one diaper today.  I got flowers, a plant that Cannon grew at school (no idea what it is), and a new bracelet.  The bracelet has a charm with our (Dan and my) monogram.  One with Cannon's initials and his birthday and we'll add another one when the new baby comes.  It's exactly what I wanted.  It's classic.  Love it.  Such a wonderful gift.





Today was one of those days where I just felt at peace all day long.  My heart is happy.  We have so much to be thankful for.  And the chatterbox asleep upstairs is a HUGE reason we count our blessings at night and always. 


The Best part?  So lucky. 

No comments: