Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh. My. God.

Friday night.  We had just finished watching the Reds win (yay!) and were winding down, getting ready to go upstairs and pack for a 24 hour trip to Erie.  Tucker (our 4 year old golden) was outside, he came to the door, I let him in.

What?!?  Oh GOD!  What in the hell? 

Wafting.  Awful.  Worst. Smell. Ever.  Oil dripping off the dog.  Quick.  Back outside.  Skunk.  Tomato juice.  They say to use tomato juice.  I hate tomato juice.  I have no tomato juice.  Mouthwash.  Googled it, it said mouthwash.  Mouthwash, then soap.  I slept Friday night with a dryer sheet under my face. 

Worst. Smell. Ever.

So, as I sit here 48 hours later, our house smells like skunk.  And FYI skunk smells nothing like it does when you smell it from afar.  When it's all but in your house you can not possibly imagine the horror that is that odor.  There are no words to describe it.  A neighbor three houses away thought it was in his garage.  Awesome.  Tuck is going to be groomed tomorrow.  By any means necessary.  The smell has to go.  14.  14 candles burning right now.

Dan thinks he got caught in the middle.  A skunk and a bunny were going to get into it, he intervened.  Spray.  He was just trying to help.

The Best part?  The only air freshener I could find is Christmas scent.

No comments: