Monday, July 12, 2010

Today is My Favorite Day

Stolen.  If you've never been here, go.  Her pictures are amazing.  Her writing, inspiring.

  

I choose today. 

Today is my favorite day. 

Today I left a happy little boy at school.  Today I came home to a happy little boy at home.  Today we all snuggled under the comforter and layed under a tent on our bed.  Today I was reminded how lucky we are.  Today is 15 weeks from when we meet our little girl.  Today I fixed a toilet.  Ok, fine I didn't, however I did put a paint stirrer under the thing to keep the water from running all day long.  Today life is good great amazing.

Today is my favorite day.

The Best part?  Tomorrow will soon be my favorite day.

2 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Today is my favorite day too! I just love her. Isn't she the best? Whenever I go there I feel inspired! I saw your comment above mine and I just had to come over and say hi to you. So nice to meet you today : )

Hope you have a wonderful week filled with amazing days! : )

Megan said...

glad you like it too :) i tear up with joy everytime i read it (and i'm not even prego!)