Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Hot in Tampa


That's one of the things I remember most.  Fat kid story coming.  Neapolitan ice cream.  In a coffee mug.  At Grandma's.  If you ask me what comes to mind when I think of my Grandparents house (on my dad's side), one of the first is neapolitan ice cream. 

That's a picture taken inside my Grandmother's freezer. 

We made memories last weekend.  It was well worth traveling with a two year old to see my Grandma sitting on the floor playing cars with Cannon.  And hearing Cannon yell 'Hi Umpah!' when we walked in the door. 

I have wonderful memories of my Grandparents from when I was growing up and while I know that Cannon probably won't remember being in Tampa last weekend, I will.  We took lots of pictures to help too. 




We'll go back in the spring (a better time to travel to the surface of the sun) so that Baby Girl can see GG and Umpah's house too!



The Best part?  Neapolitan Ice Cream.

No comments: