Monday, August 9, 2010

need a 'do over'

I need to go back to bed and start today over.

I buckle Cannon into his carseat and decide before I get in the car to pick up some dog food I spilled on the floor of the garage.  Given our recent luck with rodents (please add possum to the list, post to follow) I figured that should be a priority.  While picking up said dog food, my nose starts to bleed.  Awesome.  I run in the house, grab a paper towel.  Decide to abandon the dog food picking up.  We sit in the car for a minute until the nose bleed stops.  Crisis averted.  I thought.

All the way to school I talk to Cannon about how fun it will be to tell his friends how great his weekend was (another post to follow) and how he was on an airplane and went to Florida.  Plus it's pajama day so you can't beat that, right?

I pull into school and realize I don't have any DAMN SHOES ON! 

Are you kidding me?  Who forgets to put shoes on?  How does this happen? 

11 more weeks until my brain returns.

The Best part? We do live in Kentucky... probably wasn't as big of a deal for everyone else as it was for me.... fail.

1 comment:

Lauren Stahl said...

I am sorry you had a bad start to the day, but it made me laugh out loud :-)