Sunday, August 22, 2010

Real Men Wear Pink

I have some really great friends.  Scratch that.  I have a lot of really great friends.  Problem is, my local friends have no 'y' chromosomes.  Girls.  Girls.  Everywhere. 

While a few years down the road, this will make Cannon, as the younger man, the pimp; right now, rather than fighting it, he plays along.  And, I will admit, enjoys it. 

This is what happens when your two year old boy is surrounded by two three year old girls, a one year old girl, and a three month old, you guessed it, girl.




I suppose it didn't help that I happened to have him in a pink shirt.  Real men wear pink.  My husband and son both wear pink.

The Best part?  If my son has to carry a purse... at least he chose Burberry.  BGB will be in great company.



3 comments:

Lauren Stahl said...

Those shoes are the best!

Colleen said...

Corey... this entry made me smile. Cannon is a real trooper for surviving all the females in his life right now. He will be a stronger young man because of it.

Aly said...

I love it! He'll be a better man, and eventually husband to some lucky girl, because of it. :)