Monday, September 20, 2010

All the Single Ladies

Could.  Not.  Do.  It.  No way.  I couldn't be a single mom (parent).  I mean a)I'd have to work more than 16 hours a week (poor me, I know) but b)I just couldn't do it.

Dan is gone.  He's been gone for approximately 45 minutes.  He's not coming back until Friday night.  It's Monday.  Holy eff.  Don't get me wrong, he's always traveled.  I just haven't been pregnant with a toddler.  We've been spoiled.  So, I'm not just pregnant, I'm leg goes numb while standing, peeing every 20 minutes, people asking if I'm ok, panting at the top of the stairs, pregnant. 

So, now, I go to bed.  Already with crazy admiration for parents who do it on their own and don't complain nearly as much as I do.

Pretty good chance at some point in the week I will trip and fall on a matchbox car.

The Best part?  He's coming back.

No comments: