Thursday, October 14, 2010

say what?

Do you ever find things too coincidental?  I'm pretty sure I have a blog stalker who is also a copycat.  Just saying.

Of the blogs I follow, I follow them all (ok fine, all but like 2) publicly.  I'm not ashamed of being a stalker follower.  And yes, I do grab inspiration/ ideas from interesting, well written blogs.  But this is slightly different.  It's ok.  I think. 

I know what you did last summer.  Just saying.

The Best part? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

3 comments:

Megan said...

well said :)

Aly said...

creepy!

McCulloch Family said...

omg...I'm just catching up on your blog and I'm just on pins and needles NEEDING to know what happened. 1. How did you find this blog and 2. DO TELL me the blog. Dying here.

Loved that you totally called them out.

Need to know. Like, for reals.