Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slow learner?

Still haven't finished my '2cm' homework.  Guess that means I'm a slow learner.  Yes, it's disappointing but there's another way to look at it.  I am lucky enough to grow full term, healthy babies with fat rolls.  Lots of women aren't so lucky.  And since the pregnancy has been easy, I really do feel fine, we'll enjoy the coming days or weeks as a family of three.  Knowing things can change quickly makes it easier too.  My one request is that I am home on Halloween to trick or treat with Cannon.  Come hell or highwater.

I know that my stories about people being assholes to me are much funnier but today in line at the store a woman (who was young, dressed to the 9's and way too cute to be shopping at Dollar General, probably what most people say about me too) said, "I just have to tell you that you can't even tell you're pregnant until you look at your belly".  I kissed her.  Ok, I didn't, but I wanted to.  Why doesn't everyone have the same pregnancy couth?

The Best part(s)? 1. Panera put calorie counts on the menu.  Love.  2. My uterus is cozy.  Don't be jealous.  3.Peanuts and candy corn. 4. I spit toothpaste on my belly this morning.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oooh you are so right about the Panera calories...thank GOD for that...oh and ABP did too...at least now you know what you are getting into when you order an innocent sandwich that looks delicious but when you realize it's 75 percent of your calorie count for the day you have to readjust your thinking! :) So excited for your little bun in the oven to make her debut...keep lookin' hot baby momma. :)