Friday, December 31, 2010

10... 9... 8...

The pressure to write a new years blog post is like the pressure of New Year's Eve. You have to do something super cool and off the hook. Or else. Don't like it one bit.


A billion things have happened this year. You've read about most of them. We have laughed and cried. Mostly laughed. The tears were joyful ones. We celebrated. Welcomed our second miracle. And had a blast. Life is wonderful. Could not ask for more. Can't wait to see what 2011 throws our way.


I don't really do resolutions. Never keep them. Think it's silly to set a big goal you can't keep.


There are things I would like to do in 2011.


I would like to do another half marathon and even consider running part of it (don't get ahead of yourselves you runners... I said part of it).


I would like to take a long weekend with just my husband. We could stay at the Holiday Inn down the road, don't care.


I would like to sleep 8 hours straight without having to get up and nurse, pump, change a diaper or put a 2 year old back to sleep.


I want to write more.


I want to figure out how to make a living blogging.


I want to become a better photographer.


I want to remember why I loved our dog and forget why he drives me nuts now. If he would stop puking in the middle of the night that would help.


I want to ring in my second annual 29th birthday surrounded by people I love.


Mostly I want to keep laughing, keep celebrating, keep loving hard, and keep on keeping on.


Hope your plans are stellar. Hope the champagne is cold. Hope 2011 is magical.


The Best part? Bring it 2011. The Best part is ready.

Happy New Year Friends.

Oh and in honor of a new year, I bought my own domain. My own little piece of the internet. Stay tuned. http://www.thebestspart.com/ how fancy is that?!?!

No comments: