Friday, December 10, 2010

in case you were wondering...

It's 930am and we're all dressed.  AND we are not leaving the house, at least not this morning.  So.  There.

BGB even has on tights.  However, that created the question of the morning... does it go:

diaper, onesie, tights, fancy pants
OR
diaper, tights, onesie, fancy pants


For serious y'all.  This confused me this morning.

On another note, I will focus all day long today on tightening my abs, while I sit, while I walk, while I do everything.  Anyone else notice when you hold a baby you let your stomach hang out like Santa Claus?  Just me?  Ok, fine.

Update: Huggies size 2 diapers 'hold it all in' swimmingly.

The Best part?  Polka dot fancy pants.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Good question. IF she were wearing a onesie with tights (I'd probably put the tights over the onesie?!? Maybe thats weird now that I think about it.

We're pampers girls. Well, she is a pampers girl. They haven't failed me. Uh..a few blowouts here or there when we were due to the next size up. But other then that? Golden.

Becca said...

Haha, I have to eat my words on my last comment. I also bought huggies size 2. Normally, I'm pampers but Costco doesn't sell those. I've had less blow outs with huggies. Only one litlle escape smudge.

As a result, I now how to revise my bath routine. I used to only bathe him after a blow out. That was frequent enough.

So, huggies it is. Cloth diapers still for sale. :)

Geigerin said...

Lol...this cracked me up! I can't figure out the onesie-tights order either. If the tights go on first, she looks like a super hero. If the tights go on second, her butt looks all bumpy, and it seems messier. Who knows?

Anne and Mike Field said...

So I always do tights, onesie, then top layer. I think it looks better, but have no real logic other than that. Although if the onesie is nice looking, you might be able to forgo the diaper cover!