Monday, January 3, 2011

It's all mine...

Nope. Not a post about my 2 year old's favorite word.


When we bought our house it was so exciting because it is our own little piece of earth. We own it-ish (in 30 years, 26 now, after paying more than 3 times it's value... details).


Well now I own my own little corner of the world wide web. That's right friends. It's all mine.


No more .blogspot for moi. Does it make me a big deal? Kinda. I won't let it go to my head. Promise.


http://www.thebestspart.com/

If you follow the blog via 'reader' or 'blogger' you have to add the new address to your feeds. I think.


The Best part? Baby smiles.

4 comments:

Molly Connor said...

I'm Meggie and Kelly's friend, Molly. I just switched from a blogspot site to a wordpress site. If you want help redirecting your feed, email me. I'll walk you through it. mollyconnor@mac.com

Aly said...

that IS a big deal :)

Christi said...

how do I sign up to get a feed? I really like your blog and lovely kiddos...and don't want to be a stalker.

Anne and Mike Field said...

Interesting, it still showed up in my list fine, didn't even notice til you mentioned. But the URL is .com. The blogger icon still shows up though.