Saturday, January 22, 2011

O & R: Slow Sunday

I am pretty sure the dog hasn't pooped since Thursday. See there's 6 inches of snow on the ground and the temperature is zero. I wouldn't either. He did however, eat a brown crayon today.

Cannon had his first cheese bagel this weekend. If you are familiar with a certain Indiana Epsilon chapter, this should make you smile.

Every time it gets this effing cold I remember why I don't want to live somewhere where its any colder. I feel the same way in August when it's 105.

I slept on my stomach for an hour last night for the first time in a year. It. Was. Wonderful. Until my back started to hurt.

It's that back pain that is likely the result of my midsection being mush and my abs really just a slight shadow of their former selves. Jillian 6 Weeks to 6 Pack on demand today. Swear.

Sundays were more peaceful before. You know, when Monday didn't mean work.

I am going to learn how to make hair bows. That's right. I said it. Craft. Y. I have the headbands, and the flowers (which she hates cause they droop in her eyes). So I am going to make big, obnoxious, colorful, bows to go on the headbands I already have. You will soon be able to call me Martha. Or Kelly.

The Pampers pictures came. They did not disappoint. Look for the billboards soon on your local highway.

Mark Zuckerburg may be a gazillionaire but he is not cool. Social Network.

The Best part? 3 months old. 9 hours straight.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that you're going to make hair bows for Emerson. Post when you do, Ms. Martha!

McCulloch Family said...

I LOVE that you are getting crafty. Get ready, girl, because once you start making things by hand...the compulsion begins. I'll see something in a store or online and say, "I will NOT pay $20 for a strand of pearls...I can make it at home for $5!" Love it. And good luck!