Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Observations & Revelations

Finding out Oprah's your Aunt. That's right, her half sister has two kids. "Ummm nice to meet you Aunt O! I turned 16 five years ago! Do I get a car?"

Snow. Melting.

Gonna snow more tomorrow. Damn.

My brother (the trainer) says I shouldn't have carbs after 3pm. That includes wine. Clearly, he's delusional.

Pumping at work is the new smoke break. What's cool is I get to walk by my boss every time. With a giant smile on my face.

Bronchialitis. Not hot. Not cool at all. Especially on a 3 month old. Poor Peanut.

Hate going to the doctor and having them say 'Yep, she's sick. Nothing we can do. Oh, and it might get worse before it gets better.'. Cheers.

Warm mist humidifier. Loading her feet with Vick's. Not sure why. Everyone just says to do it. Which bridge? Oh, that one. Ok.

The husband has decided to lose his baby weight too and get back in shape. Love having extra motivation. Hate that he lost 10 pounds just thinking about working out.

If you give a boy a toy hammer, he will hammer. Every. Where.

I will never, ever, ever, understand why anyone would want to run, sit, jump and play in a poopy diaper. Bribes are not working to get his skinny ass on the toilet.

I am over American Idol. Perhaps I have finally outgrown it. Is that a step closer to 30 and old? I take it back then.

I despise making grocery lists.

My camera flash broke. New one comes tomorrow. Thank God.

The Best part? Pink's 'Raise your Glass' on the treadmill.




















1 comment:

Jess said...

My son was in diapers until almost 4. FOUR. It was horrible. But, no matter what I did, the child would not use the toilet. Ever. Any kind, any where, for any bribe. ANd then one day, he took off his diaper, and never wore it again. So yeah. Boys are boogers. Girls are easier to pt.