Monday, February 28, 2011

Because.

Because there is no cure. Because Drew needs you. Because thousands of kids need you. Because there is no federal funding. Because it will help find a cure. Because it's the right thing to do. Because you can help change lives. You can save a life.

If you are so inclined to do some shopping, please go through my friend Erin's blog.

Who doesn't need Tupperware? Some Tastefully Simple beer bread? Love me some Pampered Chef. And a Touch of Whimsy has precious stuff. A new Yankee Candle flavor for spring?

I never ever do this. I don't do giveaways or endorse products. But I do think you should at least go here, learn about CF and what you can do to help.

Please.

The Best part? Shopping to help save a lives.


2 comments:

Erin Moore said...

Thank you. That's all I can say. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love your post Cor! This weekend I will also donate 20% of sales at your Stella & Dot Trunk Show to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in honor of little Drew. Here's how your followers can help!

Go to: www.stelladot.com/michellewiegman, Click on" Find your Hostess", Enter Corey Best,... Shop!

http://66roses.blogspot.com/2011/02/scoop-on-my-sponsors.