Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Mother Nature.

You are a whore.

I know. I should play nicer but I am stooping to your level.

You are a whore AND a tease.

Our daffodils are blooming. The trees have buds on them. The grass is that amazing shade of green that just makes you smile.

You are a whore.

We had fabulous days at the park. Slid down the big slides. Ran around. Outside instead of wearing a track in the carpet. We wore shorts and flip flops. Flip flops. Do you hear me?

I painted my toenails with the hopes that someone would see them and appreciate their teal color. I tried on spring clothes for motivation and to see what fit. Cause I was gonna wear it.

I am out of winter clothes that fit thunder thighs (another nickname I am sure she will grow to love). I am out of indoor games. The play-doh is dried out. I was gonna turn the heat off. We were gonna put up a swing set. It's in the garage. Ready to go.

I even opened the windows. To get rid of germs, and must, and winter blah.

You have screwed it all up.

It's 30 out now. It is March 25th. Baseball starts in 6 days. 6 days. And you are going to make it snow on Sunday. Maybe even 3 inches. For real?

You are a whore.

The Best part? Call 'em like I see 'em.

3 comments:

Kimberly {YeP, they are all mine} said...

A bi-polar whore. I live in CALIFORNIA and this week has been rainy, windy, and COLD. Damnit!

Michelle said...

I right there with ya! Stupid weather....such a tease with the warm temps, blue skies, & sunshine. It will be April in less than a week. Winter can bite me.

Brandi said...

LOL! This really cracked me up! Tell it like it is!