Monday, March 14, 2011

Fear. Not.

Internet at home.  Busted.  Modem.  Cable company can't come until Wednesday between 12 and 5.

Until then I have blog posts haunting me in my dreams.

So.  A tease.  More of a list for me so I remember what to write about.

Don't change a toddler's naptime. Just don't.  You will lose your temper.  Thank you daylight saving time.

But.  Thank you daylight saving time for real since he's now sleeping past 7.

The face the baby makes when you put baby food in her mouth.

The fascinating world that is the 'Greatest Show on Earth' and how much fun it was.

Lentil soup.  Why it was delicious and then had me up all night with an upset stomach.  Sorry if I poisoned a few dinner guests.

If your husband goes out of town, everything will break.

Oh, and Charlie Sheen.  Go away.  There are more than ten thousand people dead in Japan.  Shut up.  Go away.

Friends.  I will be back.  I promise. 

Until then, I am internet detoxing.  Not voluntarily.

The Best part?  It's kind of quiet at home without internet.  Kinda like it.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm really laughing hard at If your husband goes out of town, everything will break! LOL! You have to tell us more about that!

Also, I totally agree about Charlie Sheen. I mean really dude GO AWAY!

Have a good Monday!

Ashley Marie said...

Favorite part: "Oh, and Charlie Sheen. Go away. There are more than ten thousand people dead in Japan. Shut up. Go away."