Thursday, March 17, 2011

O &R: gonna be 70.

Normally nap time is a race to get in a workout and a shower. Today I showered. Shaved my legs. And painted my toenails.

It's St.Patrick's day and its gorgeous out. Judge away but i would drink the hell out of a Woodchuck right now.

Skinny jeans are out. You heard it here first. Fine. I am not a fashion maven, I saw it on the TODAY Show. Best. News. Ever. At least for me and my child bearing hips. Bring on the boot cut.

My 2 1/2 year old is wearing a shirt that says 'kiss me I'm awesome' (he is also part Irish) and the baby looks like something green threw up on her. Just sayin'. Love me some dress up.

I am currently watching the NCAA tournament. Butler is playing. Husband did my bracket so I have no idea who I should be rooting for. Truth. There is nothing else on tv and I never sit on my ass during nap time.

Thought you should know.

The Best part? I may actually have that woodchuck.




3 comments:

Brandi said...

I didn't know that skinny jeans were out! BUT I'm glad to hear it. I bought 3 new pair of jeans back in November, all boot cut and just crossed my fingers that they would come back in style! YAY! Love boot cut jeans :)

Corey said...

I am far from an expert on the subject...but I did see it on the today show (they also said bellbottoms are back... eh. guess I prefer those over skinny). It's amazing news for my hips. I never bought the skinny jeans cause who wants to look that wide?!?!? boot cut and I get along a lot better. hooray!

Hillie Gaither said...

The best part about being 30? Understanding how to dress your own body. Skinny jeans look good on me. Spaghetti straps do not. Trends are only trendy if they compliment your body. Also at 30, we all know that 20 year old girls don't actually have bodies...