Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day!

I have a fabulous one.




And because of this guy...





Am lucky enough to be one to these two.




Can't ask for more than that. Oh, and the fact that I am changing no diapers today, shopping by myself for myself later, and am doing this, in silence right now.




The Best part? The two year old hugged me and told me I am his hero today.

Oh and this line from the book pictured above: 'My whole life people who ask me about my scar within one week of knowing me have turned out to be egomaniacs of average intelligence or less. And egomaniacs of average intelligence or less often end up in the field of TV journalism.'. Wanna know what I do for a living??? I know a lot of egomaniacs of average intelligence or less. Cause it takes one to know one. Although I like to think I am of at least average intelligence.

1 comment:

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Happy Mother's Day Corey! Hope that you have a great day :)