Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's a tooth. A freaking tooth.

So this doesn't mean she is sleeping through the night. And who knows what's in store for tonight.

Last night I skipped my normal 10pm dream feed. It's time to stop that anyway and I wanted to go to bed. So she went to bed at 7 and got up at 3. That's 8 hours. And she wasn't screaming or fussing. She was hungry. She was up again at 5:45 and honestly? I could have given her a passy and let her fuss and put herself to sleep but I wanted to go back to sleep too. So I fed her again.

The tooth is almost through. It's the cause of the miserable night. She was just so uncomfortable. So. Once we get through this bad boy we will tackle the whole 'your thighs are the size of Texas, you probably don't need to eat in the middle of the night' issue.

Thought you'd like an update.

The Best part? I took a nap today. During a thunderstorm. Nothing better.

2 comments:

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

I have a question for you Corey. This is probably more appropriate for Google to save myself the embarrassment but do babies go through these teething fits for every new tooth or is it just the first one or two? I'm totally clueless on this but have always heard mothers talk about how miserable teething can be, both for the baby and the parents. Just curious...

Corey said...

Funny you ask! I just googled that yesterday cause I didn't remember... :) usually the first one or two and then the molars are the worst. They get used to the pain I think... Some kids are unphased... Mine... Not so much :)