Monday, July 11, 2011

O/R the movers are coming...

... tomorrow. They come tomorrow. Like less than 24 hours. I am mildly freaking out.

Have you ever packed for an indefinite amount of time knowing whatever you don't take you won't see until you close on and move into a new house. A new house that right now doesn't exist. It's not pretty.

I was gonna stop nursing. Then I wasn't. Then I was. Now I'm not. Stay tuned.

I have a vision of a dozen sweaty ex-cons taking over our house tomorrow. Haphazardly throwing things into boxes with no order, organization, or care. This would keep me up tonight if I didn't drink a few beers in a pool in 100 degree heat tonight.

Unrelated. My 8 1/2 month old weighs as much now as my toddler did when he turned one. 19 pounds 7 ounces of love.

My head is spinning. Think I may be in denial.

More when I sort it all out.

Probably when we live in another state. Near the beach.

The Best part? Like it or not, they are coming. Tomorrow.







No comments: