Thursday, July 14, 2011

O/R: we live in Florida now.

So. Here we are. With two days worth of clothes. In an apartment.

It's a lovely apartment. But this morning I heard the guy upstairs pee. And I am pretty sure they rearranged their furniture last night. I will get used to it. I will get used to it. I have to get used to it on the temporary.

The movers pull out with all our earthly belongings today. Tens of thousands of pounds of stuff they say. Who knew Christmas decorations were so heavy.

I plan on house hunting with the camera this weekend. A post to follow to prove what I said before about people not knowing how to show their houses. Watch out Tampa homeowners trying to sell who just happen to read my blog. I am coming for you.

Speaking of camera. I don't have it right now. Will tomorrow. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I miss it.

The baby has a double case of pink eye. I dare you to have a kid with pink eye and not constantly think about, touch, itch your eyes. I thought for sure we would all wake up with it today. Thank God for a pediatrician who gave us his cell number and called in a prescription before we left.

The husband who lost even more weight once he moved down here, has a pantry full of crap. I fell victim last night. I will not tonight. Cause my runners they're not here either.

That's all I've got. Off to put the baby down for her nap. She's sleeping in a bathroom. Judge away.

The Best part? We made it.


3 comments:

Meggie Dials said...

You made it!!!! Hooray. Love that E is sleeping in the bathroom. :)

Marilyn said...

You guys are troopers! Evan had pink eye a few months ago and we all got it! Good luck with house hunting and all the new adventures!

Jill said...

Good luck in FLA!

If you want a quick pink eye fix for the babe, squirt some breastmilk in them! Sounds crazy, but works like a charm, maybe better than a prescription!

Have fun househunting. That is the fun part of moving, right?