Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well. That sucks.

Last night I had pink eye and a house. Tonight I still have pink eye. No house.

In a shitty nutshell between the husband and wife signing the contract they got a better offer. Sucks. But. If the shoe were on the other foot, we would have done it too. But from the buyers perspective this blows.

So tonight we drink red wine and eat peanut butter m&m's and let our kids destroy the place while we sulk. And we make an offer on another house.

Cause I know this one, wasn't right. Wasn't meant to be. And thats ok. Its for the better actually.

And PS if they come back, cause the 'better buyers' fall through we aren't interested. At all. This is a sign. Duly noted.

The Best part? It's not the only house on the market.

2 comments:

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Sorry to hear about the house but I'm sure something better will come along :)

NATE AND JACKIE MONROE said...

Off topic comment: I love the way you write. That is all :)