Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mostly observations.

I am painfully boring this week. So if you are busy, don't waste time on this post.

My (almost) three year old held his sister yesterday. For the first time. She is almost 10 months old.

I am in naptime/bedtime hell. Do we take a nap, not take a nap, go to bed at a reasonable hour, act like a shit until 9? It's all very confusing. If you haven't already, check out 'go the fuck to sleep' on YouTube read by Samuel L. Jackson. Cause it's how I feel every night.

The baby's obsession with the potty needs to stop.

I cleaned the apartment for the last time today. Ok. Not entirely true but one of the last times. Yes. There is news. But I don't want to jinx it. Waiting until the ink is dry.

The level of my delight over our new grocery store is pathetic.

My (almost) 3 year old today told me girls don't drink beer. He is mostly right.

I am currently in a battle of wills over bows. She will not win.

If you do nothing else today, go over to to poop whisperer and read how eloquently Jess tackled something we should all be more aware of and sensitive to.

I quit Google+. Lame. It was lame. Maybe if they had thought of it before Facebook. Just saying. Anyway, jumped on the Pinterest train. Have no idea what I am doing or why but I am certain it will result in money being spent.

And finally, for my handful of new followers. Am not always this boring. Swear. Pinky swear. And welcome aboard!

The Best part? The ink will be dry. Soon. Not soon enough but soon.




2 comments:

Aly said...

First things first - you, my friend, are never boring. Even your everyday observations make me smile.

Nap/sleep hell... we're there too. (and you've seen us be there in the past at a schroeder/best sleepover) I think it goes in phases. Waking up two little boys at 6:45am is mixing everything up for us at the current time. Listening to Samuel L Jackson read Go the F to Sleep is pure therapy.

dear ink, please dry faster. must know details.

fight that battle of the bows. For all of us with only boys... fight it sista!

that's all.
miss you.
xxx

Amber said...

Where did you live in NKY? That's where I live.