Monday, October 17, 2011

Observations and Revelations Random Edition

Both of my kids are napping right now.  Thank you Jesus.  Apparently when 3 year olds quit napping it builds and builds and builds up to the giantest meltdown you ever saw involving the throwing of chicken nuggets, pushing of your sister, and bawling for the better part of an hour before you pass out.  Duly noted.

I had two photo sessions this weekend.  I am totally pleased with the results and I think (hope) the 'clients' are too.  I am loving it.  Like really having fun being creative and working around the sun and fussy kids and BBQ and blues fests that take place where you want to shoot.  If you want to see the pictures head over to this Facebook page.  Perhaps click that 'like' button while you are there? Just a thought.

I need to buy editing software.  Observations and revelations posts can also serve as my 'to do' list.

I've been writing a lot over at Poop lately.  You should check it out.

Got a new dining room table last week.  Couldn't wait for hubs to get home to help me get it out of the car.  Therefore.  Did it myself.  I've done smarter things in my time. 

My baby girl is going to be one in five short days.  Fastest year of my life.  She makes my soul smile.

Cannon came running down the stairs this morning and said 'mommy! let me see how pretty you look!  So pretty!'.  He can throw all the chicken nuggets he wants.

Kitchen redo.  Manana.  Before and after post soon.  Not cleaning my counters today.

One of my very bestest had a major surgery last week.  She came through brilliantly.  So thankful.  Now mailing her all my seasons of Friends on DVD because it's still funny even if it is on Nick at Nite now.

And peace and quiet over.  Baby awake.

The Best part? Celebrating our favorite little girl.

No comments: